The Customer Services division is responsible for the processing of utility billing, parking citations, miscellaneous general billing, bus passes, and dog licenses. Customer Services staff also coordinate the issuance of permits for special events and location filming.
Administration of Business Tax and Transient Occupancy Tax is coordinated for the City by HdL. The direct contact telephone number for these programs is (805) 850-1521.
If you are interested in obtaining information on the following permits, please contact the Customer Services division at (805) 583-6736:
|Billiard Room||Bingo||Massage Establishment|
|Pawnbroker||Public Dance||Massage Technician|
|Solicitor’s Permit||Taxi Cab||Retail Firearms|
|Special Event||Second-Hand Dealer||Location Filming|
If you are interested in information regarding location filming within the City of Simi Valley, please contact the Customer Services division at (805) 583-6385.
Other Useful Customer Services Links:
- Business Tax Information
- Business Tax Application Form
- Searching the City's Business Tax Database
- Dog License Information
- Tax Information & Insurance
- City’s General Liability Endorsement Form
- City’s Auto Liability Endorsement Form
- Parking Citation Administrative Review Form
- Utility Bill Automatic Debit Program Application