State of California Requires Closures of Certain Business Sectors. 

Find Information on Affected Sectors and City Resources

Questions or concerns regarding a business's compliance with COVID-19 requirements may be directed to the Covid Compliance hotline at 1 (844) VC-OPENS / (844) 826-7367 or email

The Simi Valley Public Library, Senior Center, and Cultural Arts Center remain closed to the public.

 For the most current COVID-19 case numbers and more, visit I En Español

Admin Services Counter

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Police (Emergency)Police
Street Light OutagesPublic Works(800) 509-9358
Animal ServicesEnvironmental Services(805) 388-4341
Water Emergencies (After Hours)Public Works(805) 504-2708
Sewer Overflows (After Hours)Public Works(805) 504-2709
Youth EmploymentCity Manager's Office(805) 522-4473
Youth CouncilCity Manager's Office(805) 522-4473
Simi Valley Public LibraryCity Manager's Office(805) 526-1735
Household Hazardous WastePublic Works(805) 583-6321
Jobs Hotline (24-Hour Hotline)City Manager's Office(805) 583-6336
Senior Share ProgramCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6363
Senior Education ClassesCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6363
Senior Nutrition Program/Meals on WheelsCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6363
Senior ProgramsCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6363
Council On AgingCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6363
Senior Volunteer OpportunitiesCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6363
Building Inspection Requests (24-Hour Hotline)Environmental Services(805) 583-6373
Pothole Hotline (24-Hour Hotline)Public Works(805) 583-6400
Trees and Landscape MaintenancePublic Works(805) 583-6400
Storm Drain MaintenancePublic Works(805) 583-6400
Street Repair/Street SweepingPublic Works(805) 583-6400
Recycling and Refuse InformationPublic Works(805) 583-6412
Water ConservationPublic Works(805) 583-6420
Environmental Compliance (Business/Industrial Waste)Public Works(805) 583-6426
Permits (Industrial Wastewater Discharge)Public Works(805) 583-6426
Graffiti Hotline (24-Hour Hotline)Public Works(805) 583-6444
Sewer Line MaintenancePublic Works(805) 583-6455
Bus SchedulesPublic Works(805) 583-6456
Dial-a-Ride ProgramPublic Works(805) 583-6464
Water Meter Repairs/OperationsPublic Works(805) 583-6469
City ManagerCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6701
City Council OfficesCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6703
City AttorneyCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6714
Bids and ProposalsAdministrative Services(805) 583-6721
Building Code Information/PermitsEnvironmental Services(805) 583-6723
Permits (Building Permits, Demolition Permits)Environmental Services(805) 583-6723
Sewer Bill/Sanitation Bill PaymentsAdministrative Services, Public Works(805) 583-6736
Water Bill PaymentsAdministrative Services, Public Works(805) 583-6736
Permits (Filming Permits)Administrative Services(805) 583-6736
Permits (Special Events)Administrative Services, Public Works(805) 583-6736
Permits (Solicitor's Permits)Administrative Services(805) 583-6736
Bus PassesAdministrative Services(805) 583-6736
Parking Tickets/Parking CitationsAdministrative Services(805) 583-6736
Dog LicensesAdministrative Services(805) 583-6736
Employment/RecruitmentCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6743
City Council Meetings/AgendasCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6748
Claims Against CityCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6748
ElectionsCity Manager's Office(805) 583-6748
Document Requests (Non-Police)City Manager's Office(805) 583-6748
Code EnforcementEnvironmental Services(805) 583-6753
Neighborhood CouncilsEnvironmental Services(805) 583-6756
Home Rehabilitation ProgramEnvironmental Services(805) 583-6757
Planning CommissionEnvironmental Services(805) 583-6769
Permits (Home Occupations, Sign Permits, Temporary Uses)Environmental Services(805) 583-6769
Permits (Planned Developments, New Construction)Environmental Services(805) 583-6769
Zoning InformationEnvironmental Services(805) 583-6769
Flood Zones and InsuranceEnvironmental Services, Public Works(805) 583-6769
Affordable HousingEnvironmental Services(805) 583-6779
Senior HousingEnvironmental Services(805) 583-6779
Permits (Encroachment Permits, Grading Permits)Public Works(805) 583-6786
Traffic Engineering/Traffic SignagePublic Works(805) 583-6786
Engineering ServicesPublic Works(805) 583-6786
Crossing GuardsPublic Works(805) 583-6865
Recreational Vehicle Parking/RV Parking PermitsPolice(805) 583-6921
Parking ViolationsPolice(805) 583-6921
Bicycle RegistrationPolice(805) 583-6950
Alarm OrdinancePolice(805) 583-6950
Police (Non-Emergency)Police(805) 583-6950
Document Requests (Police)Police(805) 583-6976
Police RecordsPolice(805) 583-6976
Business Tax Certificates (Business Licenses)Administrative Services, Environmental Services(805) 850-1521