Service Directory

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Claims Against City

  • Departments:City Manager's Office
  • Divisions:Services
  • Phone:(805) 583-6748

Claims against the City must be filed through the City Clerk.  Click here to visit the City Clerk's Office on-line, or follow the map below to visit us in person.

Map to City Hall

Click the map for a printable version (PDF).


Return to full list >>

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer