Simi Valley Public Library Offers Computer with Internet Access by Appointment to Complete the Ventura County Small Business Grant Application and the 2020 Census Only
CONTACT: Linda Swan
Deputy City Manager
Members of the business community and people who need access to a computer to complete the 2020 Census are invited to contact the Simi Valley Public Library to make an appointment to use a computer with internet access beginning Wednesday June 24, 2020. Included with the appointment are a computer with Internet access, a printer, and copier for the purposes of completing the Ventura County Small Business Grant Program application or completing the 2020 Census survey only.
The Simi Valley Public Library is located at 2969 Tapo Canyon Road. To make an appointment to use the computer during Library hours, please call 805-526-1735. The Library is open as follows:
Monday -Thursday, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Business owners and community members who call the Library can make one, one-hour appointment per day to use a computer to complete the Ventura County Small Business Grant Program applications, or to complete the 2020 Census only. Walk-ups will be accommodated only if the computer is available.
The Library has established the following guidelines for people using this service:
• A mask is required inside the library
• Social distancing of up to six feet is required at all times
• Restrooms are not available for public use
• Other areas of the library and browsing of library collections are not available at this time
• Patrons will be required to clean computer equipment and hard surfaces after use with provided wipes
• Staff may only provide limited assistance, and must use social distancing at all times
• This computer may only be used for the Ventura County Small Business Grant application and 2020 Census purposes at this
• Printing and copying costs are 10 cents per page (black and white only).
• Bring your Simi Valley Library card with you to your appointment, or inform staff at the time you make your appointment if you
don’t have a library card
The “Walk-Up Holds Pick Up” and “Phone Services” continue to be available at the Simi Valley Public Library.