The Fiscal Services Division is responsible for the accounting and financial reporting functions for all City funds, including the Successor Agency to the Community Development Agency and Special Districts. Fiscal Services' functions include accounts payable, payroll, cash receipts, monthly financial reporting, fixed asset recordation and inventory, bank reconciliations, assessment district collections, year-end audit coordination, and preparation of the City's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR):
- FY 2016-17 Single Audit of Federal Funds
- FY 2015-16 Single Audit of Federal Funds
- FY 2014-15 Single Audit of Federal Funds
- FY 2013-14 Single Audit of Federal Funds
- FY 2012-13 Single Audit of Federal Funds
- FY 2011-12 Single Audit of Federal Funds
- FY 2010-11 Single Audit of Federal Funds
- FY 2009-10 Single Audit of Federal Funds
- FY 2008-09 Single Audit of Federal Funds
- FY 2007-08 Single Audit of Federal Funds
Invoices are mailed or emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly to Accounts Payable, and are approved electronically by the contracting departments. Approved invoices are processed weekly in compliance with the City’s net 30 policy.
Taxpayer Identification Numbers
The City requires that vendors doing business with the City complete Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form W-9 with either their federal identification number (FEIN) or their social security number. This form can be obtained from the IRS http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf. IRS Forms 1099 are issued annually to qualifying vendors meeting the $600 IRS threshold for services provided during the year.
Please send accounts payable related questions to: Accountspayable@simivalley.org
Assessments related to the City of Simi Valley are levied by the County of Ventura (COV) on behalf of the City. Detailed information related to your property tax bill can be found on Ventura County Assessor’s website. For additional information, contact the City at (805) 583-6785.